Fenugreek is a plant native to southern France and northern Africa, and can reach 50 cm in height. Today it is also cultivated in regions of Asia.
- contains vitamin C to support the immune system
- has a positive effect on the respiratory tract
- promotes free airways
- ideal for undernourished horses – can stimulate appetite
- provides important fatty acids for a shiny coat and healthy hooves
- promotes milk production in nursing mares
- supports kidney function
Consult your veterinary surgeon or alternative veterinary practitioner if your horse suffers from acute or chronic ailments.
For information on the effects of herbs in relation to doping, consult the Equine Anti-Doping and Controlled Medication Regulations of the German Equestrian Federation (Deutsche Reiterliche Vereinigung e. V.). These can be found on the German Equestrian Federation website.