Problems with rideability, insufficient muscle tone despite regular training, skin, hoof and coat problems may occur even with an adequate supply of vitamins and minerals. These problems are often caused by an insufficient supply of essential amino acids.
Amino pur’s special composition of air-dried meadow grasses and herbs, spirulina and linseed makes it especially suitable for horses with delicate metabolisms. It can sensibly compensate for a deficiency of essential amino acids without overloading the metabolism with excess protein. Amino pur is rich in highly available amino acids – particularly threonine, methionine and lysine.
AREAS OF USE
- in case of low-protein / grain-free nutrition
- easy keepers (horses and ponies)
- for specific supply with essential amino acids
- in case of high need during muscle enhancement training
- young horses during growth, carrying or lactating mares
- old horses and horses with a thick coat