Structural lining with the special plus
Luzerne+ contains the ideal mix of Bavarian alfalfa (Luzerne) and green oats, combining the positive feed qualities of both plants.
By nature, alfalfa is the perfect provider of essential amino acids and minerals. Green oats, a grass species, are harvested shortly after blossoming – before starch is stored in the kernel. A great deal of positive qualities are attributed to green oats: they speed up metabolism, regulate digestion and strengthen the immune system.
A high quality and healthy energy source is particularly important, not only for sport horses and studs to ensure that required performance is met, but also for leisure horses with increased energy needs or horses at a certain stage in life that profit from the high quality plant fibers in Luzerne+.
Luzerne+, through its balanced mix of 4:1 (alfalfa/green oats), delivers high grade, warm-air dried raw fiber in chopped form. Luzerne+, when used as structured feed, can lower high cereal rations, ensures an optimal Ca:P balance in cereal feed and satisfies greater need for high quality amino acids, e.g. in muscle-building phases. Luzerne+, thanks to its low starch and sugar content, is also suitable for sensitive horses and can be used as required in daily horse feed.
As a base feed supplement for
As cereal replacer or supplement for
- sport horses
- breeding horses
- horses in training
- thin horses or poor doers
- poor-quality base feed
AREAS OF USE
- horses with sensitive digestive tracts
- horses with starch and sugar sensitivities
- nervous or over-temperamental horses
- slower feed consumption for fast eaters
- for sport and breeding horses, horses during build-up
- for horses sensitive to starch and sugar
- in case of fast eaters for a slower feed intake
- for underweight horses or poor doers
- very tasty
- packed in recyclable foil