Selen Pur for horses
Trace elements to promote strong muscles and a healthy immune system.
An inadequate supply of selenium and vitamin E can lead to muscular problems, decreased performance and susceptibility to infection. Young horses especially are at risk of skeletal and cardiovascular changes from a selenium deficiency.
AGROBS Selen pur delivers a healthy, high-quality combination of organically bound selenium and quick-acting sodium selenite to sensibly and efficiently compensate for an inadequate supply of selenium.
Selen pur’s special blend of air-dried meadow grasses and herbs with linseed gives it a great taste that even fussy horses love. Its pellet form allows for easy and precise measurement.
AREAS OF USE
- selen pur is cereal and molasses-free
- blend of organically bound selenium and quick-acting sodium selenite
- with antioxidant vitamin E
- compensates for selenium deficiency
- improves muscle metabolism
- for a healthy immune system
- specifically for balancing a selenium deficiency
- for improving the muscle metabolism
- for the immune systems