All-round care for the older horse
Seniormineral meets the needs of the senior horse. Older horses have different mineral requirements than their younger colleagues and this should be taken into account in their daily feed in order to ensure their good health, well-being and strong physical condition well into old age.
Seniormineral’s recipe is based on AGROBS trusted dried green fibre which meets all the nutritional demands of a healthy diet without the addition of cereals or molasses. Seniormineral also delivers readily available nutrients such as amino acids, B vitamins and vitamin C in order to maintain good muscle structure and strengthen the immune system. Brewer’s yeast stimulates digestion and selected oils (sunflower and linseed) ensure a beautiful coat. In short, the body is supplied naturally with all the necessary vitamins and fatty acids required. Fruit, vegetables and rose hip round off the recipe making Seniormineral a valuable and healthy contribution to the well-being of your horse.
Seniormineral from AGROBS is suitable for all types of horse. Thanks to the low starch and sugar content and the complete lack of cereals, the feed is also perfect for sensitive animals such as those suffering from metabolic disorders (Equine Cushing Syndrome, Equine Metabolic Syndrome) or allergies.
AREAS OF USE
- free from cereals
- based on trusted Pre Alpin dried green fibre
- contains all important vitamins, minerals, and trace elements
- rich in amino acids
- balanced calcium/phosphorus levels
- free from molasses
- reduced starch and sugar content
- for daily essential nutrition with all important vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids
- for old and aging horses
- also appropriate for horses with increased need (e.g. during growth phase, in case of increased stress during training phases or increased performance rates)
- appropriate for horses with a sensitiv metabolism