Spurenelemente pur for horses
The trace elements zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, iodine and cobalt are essential for important metabolic functions in our horse’s bodies. Deficiencies from inadequate supply or increased requirements can result in a variety of mostly non-specific symptoms such as lethargy, susceptibility to infection or allergies, or unhealthy skin and hooves.
Spurenelemente pur is a horse feed that’s high in crude fibre and contains all important trace elements to compensate for such deficiencies.
Spurenelemente pur contains no cereals or molasses
AREAS OF USE
- to compensate for trace element deficiencies
- assists in recovery after illness
- as a supplement for increased requirements (e.g. for horses that are growing or that have increased sport performance demands, stress, or chronic illness)
- specifically for balancing a trace element deficiency
- after illness in order to support convalescence
- for supplementation in case of an increased need (e.g. growth, increased performance, stress, chronic illnesses)