The foundation of a healthy digestive physiology is a sufficient and high-quality supply of basic roughage feed. Unfortunately, there is a tendency nowadays to provide much less or low-quality basic feed - even though a healthy, physiologically beneficial supply remains indispensable. If a horse is not given enough high-quality hay or silage, it is at greater risk of developing various ailments.
To maintain healthy intestinal flora, the microoranisms need a minimum content of raw fiber, which can only be provided through roughage feed.
PRE ALPIN® WIESENCOBS® are an ideal basic feed in extra large cob format. They are made up of a unique mixture of over 60 different grasses and herbs of the Bavarian foothills of the Alps.
The fields are under constant supervision and are harvested at the right time of maturation. This ensures low protein and a high raw fiber content for optimum horse nutrition.
PRE ALPIN® WIESENCOBS® can alternatively also be used as single concentrated feed or as a supplement to the grain ration. In spite of the low starch content, the high energy density provides more stamina and power, also for sports.
PRE ALPIN® WIESENCOBS® guarantee consistent, high-quality feed the year over and improve your horse´s digestion and vitality noticeably.
By giving your horse PRE ALPIN® WIESENCOBS®, you provide it with the benefits of the natural plant diversity of the foothills of the Alps.
AREAS OF USE:
- made from over 60 different meadow grasses and herbs
- rich in crude fibre
- rich in natural vitamins and trace elements
- free of dust and mould
- free of molasses
- free of binding agents
- extra large cobs (18 mm)
- as basic feed (100 % hay substitute)
- for enhancement of hay, silage, pasture
- as substitute for concentrated feed
- in case of undersupply with applicable crude fibre, e.g. due to tooth loss
- in case of respiratory problems due to dust and mould in the basic feed
- in case of age-related weight loss
- for increasing fluid intake
- for masking medication