The trace elements zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, iodine and cobalt are essential for important metabolic functions in our horse’s bodies. Deficiencies from inadequate supply or increased requirements can result in a variety of mostly non-specific symptoms such as lethargy, susceptibility to infection or allergies, or unhealthy skin and hooves.
Spurenelemente pur is a horse feed that’s high in crude fibre and contains all important trace elements to compensate for such deficiencies.
Spurenelemente pur contains no cereals or molasses
AREAS OF USE
- to compensate for trace element deficiencies
- assists in recovery after illness
- as a supplement for increased requirements (e.g. for horses that are growing or that have increased sport performance demands, stress, or chronic illness)
- specifically for balancing a trace element deficiency
- after illness in order to support convalescence
- for supplementation in case of an increased need (e.g. growth, increased performance, stress, chronic illnesses)